If you want to work as a surveyor in the Northern Territory (NT) you must be licensed.

If you already hold a surveyor’s licence in another state or territory, you can apply for NT registration under mutual recognition.

An annual registration fee is payable by 1 December each year.

How to apply 

Go to the Surveyors Board website to apply.

Last updated: 17 March 2016

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!