Certifying engineers and architects

This page has information for building engineers and architects who want to work in the Northern Territory (NT).

Certifying engineers

To work as a certifying engineer in the NT you must apply for registration.

Go to the Building Practitioners Board website for more information.

Interstate licences

If you are already registered in another state or territory you can apply for NT registration under mutual recognition.

Go to the Australian Government's Licence Recognition website to search for an NT equivalent.


If you want to work as a certifying architect in the NT you need to apply for registration. 

Go to the NT Architects Board website for more information.

Last updated: 11 March 2016

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!