Bookmaker licences and permits


You need a permit or licence to become a bookmaker in the Northern Territory.  A licence allows you to take bets on racing or sporting events.

This section has information on how to apply for or renew a bookmaker licence or permit, licence fees and approved sporting and other events.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 31 March 2016

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!