Book road safety workshop
Workplace road safety is an important occupational health safety issue.
Research shows that road crashes are the most common cause of work-related fatalities, injuries and absences from work.
You can book a road safety workshop or presentation for your workplace to improve the safety of employees driving on Northern Territory (NT) roads, especially long distances.
Road safety workshops and presentations are for any of the following:
- business and community leaders
- staff from community organisations or large businesses
- industry groups
- community members.
The workshop focuses on key road safety issues including all of the following:
- different road conditions
- vehicle safety
- speed and driver behaviour
- information on the deaths and injuries on local roads
- local road safety challenges and strategies to keep safe.
How to book
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (08) 8924 7420.
Last updated: 16 March 2015
Share this page: