Concession cards you can use at MVR

You can access concessions on your Northern Territory (NT) driver licence, evidence of age card or motor vehicle registration fees if you have an:

  • NT Seniors Card
    NT Seniors card
  • NT Concession Scheme card.
    NT Concession Scheme Card

You can't access concessions with any interstate or Australian Government concession cards.

Find out how to become a member of the NT Concession Scheme or apply for an NT Seniors Card.

Check your entitlement

It’s your responsibility to check your card membership is still valid.

Find out what concessions you can access below.


You can contact the MVR by calling 1300 654 628 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm) or by emailing

Last updated: 11 November 2021

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!