Safety in Nitmiluk National Park
Get tips on being prepared and safe
You can have a safe and comfortable trip to Nitmiluk National Park by doing all of the following:
- swim only in marked areas
- observe park safety signs
- carry and drink plenty of water
- wear a hat, insect repellent and sunscreen
- wear suitable clothing and footwear
- carry a first aid kit
- avoid strenuous activity during the heat of the day - find out how to stay safe in the heat
- get Avenza Maps for free interactive park maps on your mobile phone or tablet
- take note of emergency call device locations
- make sure your vehicle is well-maintained and equipped
- beware of theft, lock vehicles and secure valuables.
Last updated: 23 February 2022
Share this page:URL copied!