For all harbour and boat users
Check the tides, find out about ramps and moorings and learn about your responsibilities on the water.
- Cyclone plan for wharves and moorings
- Find a boat ramp
Find a boat ramp in the Northern Territory (NT) using the interactive map, including a list of all boat ramps in the NT.
- Wharves and moorings in Frances Bay, Darwin
Information about government-owned commercial wharves, hardstand areas and refuelling berths in Frances Bay in Darwin city and boat moorings in Sadgroves Creek
- Commercial marine vessels guidance notes (GN)
Guidance notes (GN) for commercial marine vessels in the Northern Territory, including rules and requirements.
- Domestic commercial vessels: survey, crew and operations
Information about commercial marine qualifications for new seafarers and qualified seafarers.
- Port and pilotage standards and guidelines
Information on the pilotage standards for designated ports in the Northern Territory.
- Pilotage exemption certificates
Information on pilotage exemption certificates for vessels of 35m or greater in length.
- Pilotage exemption certificate fees
Information on marine fees in the Northern Territory, including pilotage exemption certificate fees.
- Hull pest inspections for visiting boats
Information about getting the hull of your vessel inspected and treated for marine pests before you can enter a marina in Darwin after travelling from overseas or interstate.
- Aquatic pests: marine and freshwater
Find out about aquatic marine pests that could affect NT waters, and how to report and prevent their introduction.
- Marine infringements and recreational boat inspectors
Information about recreational boat inspectors and the identity card they must carry.
- Contact the regional harbourmaster
Find contact information for the Regional Harbourmaster about notices to mariners, pilotage, pilotage exemption certificates for Darwin, Regional Harbourmaster directions, moorings in the Port of Darwin, Port safety plan, Darwin.
- Contact NT Fisheries
Find contact information for the Northern Territory Department of Primary Industry and Fisheries including commercial fishing and licensing, aquatic biosecurity, vessel inspection, aquaculture and recreational fishing.