Pre-employment Training Program
If you provide training and employment where there may be a skills shortage, you may be eligible for funding through the Pre-Employment Training Program.
It supports projects that give people practical skills to help them gain employment.
Priority is given to programs that lead to employment in:
- occupations with skills shortages
- hard to fill occupations.
Who can apply
You can apply if you’re based in the Northern Territory (NT) and:
- are one of the following:
- a registered training organisation (RTO)
- an industry association
- other representative organisation operating in the NT
- have an Australian business number (ABN), and have been operating for at least one year.
Funding is not available to individuals, sole business operators or government agencies.
What can be funded
You can get funding for a program that:
- is delivered in the NT
- includes vocational education and training (VET) through nationally recognised:
- qualifications or
- units of competency
- may include non-accredited training recognised by industry (considered on a case by case basis)
- identifies and develops clear pathways through training to further training and/or employment
- has outcomes that are realistic, achievable, sustainable and meet individual needs
- includes work experience and transition arrangements post work experience (where appropriate).
Your program can also complement other Australian and NT Government, and non-government programs and services. This includes complementary funding arrangements.
Applications must clearly demonstrate that there is no other funding available to support the program.
How to apply
To apply, follow these steps:
Step 1. Read the guidelines.
Step 2. Fill in and submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more information, use the email listed above.
Last updated: 15 August 2022
Share this page:URL copied!