Get a copy of your past school results

This page has information on how to obtain replacement copies of your school results including your Northern Territory Certificate of Education and Training.

You can access replacement documents for any of the following:

  • Year 10 results
  • Year 11 statement of results
  • Record of achievement Year 11 and Year 12
  • Northern Territory Certificate of Education, prior to 2011, including the record of achievement 
  • Northern Territory Certificate of Education and Training.

Before you apply

You will need all of the following information:

  • name and date of birth
  • contact details
  • name of school attended
  • details of documents to be replaced
  • calendar year to which the document/s relate
  • the date the documentation is required
  • if you want the replacement documents posted or collected
  • a receipt for the fee for the replacement documentation.


Year 10 statement of results1984 - 2000$22
Year 11 statement of results1981 onwards$22
Record of achievement Year 11 and Year 12 and TER/ATAR if applicable1996 onwards$22
NTCE certificate including record of achievement1996 - 2010$50
NTCET certificate including record of achievement2011 onwards$50

From 2001, Year 10 results are available from your school.

How to pay

You can pay the fee by one of the following methods:

  • in person at a Receiver of Territory Monies office by EFTPOS cheque or money order
  • by mail to PO Box 4821, Darwin, NT 0800 with cheque or money order made out to Receiver Territory Monies
  • by direct deposit or internet banking using the following account details:
    • BSB: 085-461
    • Account number: 351610000
    • Account name: RECO DARWIN
    • Reference: ARD - insert your surname.

How to apply

Contact the certification officer prior to making an application by either:

  • email:
  • phone:(08) 894 49253

When your documents have been located you must do all of the following: 

  1. Complete the replacement documentation form below.
  2. Have the form witnessed by a person who is at least 18 years of age.

Application form

Replacement documentation application (169.1 kb)
Replacement documentation application (50.6 kb)

Submit your form and payment receipt by either:

  • email:
  • post to: Certification Officer, Senior Years Curriculum, Department of Education, GPO Box 4821, Darwin NT 0801 
  • in person to: Certification Officer, Senior Years Curriculum, Department of Education, 11th Floor, Mitchell Centre, 55-59 Mitchell Street, Darwin NT 0800.

Accessing documents online

If you completed your schooling after 1994, you can access your results online through the South Australia Certificate of Education Board. 

You will need to enter your candidate registration number and PIN number. Your PIN number is the first 4 digits of your birth date. If your birth date was the 2nd of February then your PIN number would be 0202.

Go to the South Australian Certificate of Education website for more information on accessing your results online.

Last updated: 31 August 2016


Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.