Freedom of information
What you need to lodge a request
You can submit your freedom of information request to a government department, organisation or local council by:
- written letter or email or
- fill in the application form relevant to your request below.
Request in writing
For an application to be valid and processed, it must:
- specify your name and an address for correspondence
- include sufficient details to identify the information
- include proof of your identity eg the organisation sighting or receiving a copy of your driver licence or similar document - to find out more about proof of identity, go to the Office of the Information Commissioner NT website
- be accompanied by the application fee (if applicable).
Last updated: 03 September 2020
Share this page: