Blow the whistle

If you think you have information on improper conduct or corruption within a Northern Territory (NT) public body, you can report it to the Independent Commissioner Against Corruption (ICAC).

Some examples of NT public bodies include:

  • government departments
  • NT police
  • local councils.

The Office of the ICAC is an independent body that investigates serious improper conduct within public bodies, and their officers.

The ICAC can give you protection against retaliation for making a complaint.

Go to the ICAC website for more information on:

  • what you can report
  • how to report it
  • protection.

Last updated: 01 October 2019

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!