Withdrawing a power of attorney
The power of attorney can be withdrawn at any time by you or the attorney.
If you have registered the power of attorney, you must.
- Complete the form to revoke the power of attorney
- Pay the fee.
- Submit your form and fee to the Land Titles Office.
Power of attorney can also be withdrawn if any of the following happen:
- if you or the attorney die
- if you or the attorney become legally incapacitated
- if the attorney does not want to exercise the power anymore
- you or your attorney become bankrupt
- by a Supreme Court order.