Legal change of name

Change back to your name before marriage

You may change back to the name you had before marriage at any time.

Many do this after a divorce or separation.

To find out more information about how to change your name back, contact the Births, Deaths and Marriages office.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 31 August 2022

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!