Divorce and separation

You should get legal advice when ending a marriage or de facto relationship.

Divorce and separation is dealt with by the Family Court of Australia.

To find out more about divorce, what happens when de facto relationships end and how to apply for a divorce, go to the Family Court of Australia website.


Family Court
Darwin Supreme Court building
5 Smith Street
Darwin NT 0800

Fax: (08) 8981 6081

GPO Box 9991
Darwin NT 0801

Last updated: 21 May 2015

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!