Buying takeaway alcohol

Takeaway alcohol in East Arnhem

Changes to the NT Liquor Act

On 1 October 2019, liquor laws changed in the Northern Territory (NT).

The information below is currently under review.

For more up to date information, contact Licensing NT.

You must hold a liquor permit to buy and drink takeaway alcohol in the East Arnhem region, whether you are a resident or a tourist.

Find out more information about how to apply for a liquor permit in East Arnhem.

If you are a permit holder you cannot drink in many public places in Nhulunbuy and the East Arnhem area.

Find out more information about where you can't drink in Nhulunbuy and East Arnhem.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 19 January 2016

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!