Security licences

Replace a lost licence

You can apply to replace your security officer and/or crowd controller licence if it is:
  • lost
  • stolen
  • destroyed.
Your replacement licence will be valid for the remainder of the period that the licence was effective. You can only apply for the same type of licence previously granted.

How to apply

To apply to replace your licence go to Licensing NT Online or follow these steps:

Step 1. Fill in the replacement of security officer and/or crowd controller form.

Step 2. Check the fee.
Step 3. Submit your form at your nearest Territory Business Centre.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 17 March 2016

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!