Security licences

Change a security officer or crowd controller licence address

If you have a current security officer or crowd controller licence, you need to tell the Northern Territory Government when your address changes.

You have 30 days to tell the government after changing your address.

How to update your address

To update your address go to Licensing NT Online or follow these steps.

Step 1: Fill in a notification of change of address for security officers and crowd controllers form.

Step 2. Submit the form at your nearest Territory Business Centre.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 17 March 2016

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.