Aboriginal Business Development Program
The Aboriginal Business Development Program assists Aboriginal people interested in starting or expanding an existing their business in the Northern Territory (NT).
You can get help with:
- business growth and sustainability
- creating new enterprises
- increasing the number of Aboriginal owned and operated businesses
- increasing your knowledge and skills
- creating new employment
- developing new skills.
You will get one-on-one support from a small business champion.
To find out if you are eligible for the program, you need to talk to a small business champion.
Contact a small business champion.
To be eligible for grant assistance, you must be able to prove:
- you are a resident of NT
- that your business is at least 50% Aboriginal owned and operated, and is based and registered in the NT.
Your application must demonstrate a viable business.
You may need to supply some or all of the following documents:
- business plan or feasibility plan
- financial statements, business activity statement or cash flow forecast
- zoning or land tenure approval
- government owned housing approval
- council land approvals
- leasing documents
- licences / permits
- insurance - certificate of currency
- compliant quotes for services / works.
For more information about the program, contact a small business champion.
Last updated: 08 May 2020
Share this page:URL copied!