NT brands register and directories
Read about how to get access to the Northern Territory (NT) directory of livestock brands, and how to search the register for a brand.
You can access a directory of brands registered in the NT at the beginning of January and July each year.
You can buy a copy for $15 by completing the order form and faxing it to (08) 8999 2307.
You can also get printable versions of the complete directory and sub-directories in PDF format as listed below:
- NT brands directory - sorted in alphabetical order by:
- distinctive (symbol) brands
- brands registered before 1928 under the SA brands ordinance and still current
- brands registered with inverted letter 'T' and still current
- NT police brand, rodeo stock brand and pound brands
- brands registered for use on camels only .
Search the register for a brand
If you want to search for a brand, find out who owns them, or find out the brands associated with a property, you can search the register of NT brands.
You can ask the livestock identification system brands administrator to do a search for you - fill in the search request form and send it to the registrar. You will have to pay a fee.
You can search the Search the NT brands register online for free. You can search by brand, owner or property name. For instructions on how to use the search tool read how to search the NT brands register.