Environment protection approvals and licences


You will need to get an environment protection approval or licence for activities including the following:

  • burying waste - landfills
  • collecting, transporting, storing, recycling, treating or disposing of listed waste
  • liquified natural gas or methanol production.

Find out if your activity requires an environment protection approval or licence.

Environmental protection approvals and licences are managed by the Northern Territory Environment Protection Authority.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 28 September 2017

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!