Environment protection approvals and licences


This page has information for contractors who need environment protection approval to dispose of septage or grease trap waste.

How to apply for approval

To apply for an environment protection licence follow these steps.

Step 1. Read the NT EPA online user guide on the NT Environment Protection Authority website.

Step 2. Create an NT EPA Online account.

Step 3. Create a new application.

Step 4. Submit your application and pay the fee.

You can pay by credit card when you submit your application.

Transfer or amend your approval

You can renew, amend or transfer your approval using NT EPA Online.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 14 July 2020

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!