Palmerston Hospital bus bookings
This is a free service for seniors and mobility impaired Palmerston residents.
It runs to and from the medical facilities three times per day, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
The shuttle bus is subject to availability and 24 hours prior notice is essential.
Before you book
Appointment at a medical facility
You must have an appointment at one of the following:
- Royal Darwin Hospital
- Darwin Private Hospital
- Healthy Living NT
- Farrar Medical Centre.
Who can use the service
To be eligible you must have one of the following:
- NT pensioner and carer concession card
- Seniors card
- vision impaired travel pass
- a disability preventing you from using the regular bus services.
When booking the bus, check with the driver about where the nearest pick up point is to your home.
To book you need to provide all of the following:
- 24 hours notice
- your name
- pick up location
- drop off location
- appointment time
- appointment number, hospital registration number or your doctor's name
- if wheelchair transport is required.
How to book
Call 1300 978 995 and ask for the Palmerston Hospital bus.
Last updated: 27 June 2017