Add ridesharing to your current H endorsement

If you have an H endorsement on your driver's licence and want to apply to become a ridesharing driver, you will need to update or get a new commercial passenger vehicle identity (CPV ID) card.

How to apply

To apply, complete and submit the online form.

Declaration: sharing of information

The Director of Commercial Passenger (Road) Transport and Registrar of Motor Vehicles is required to collect information for any licences or authorisations held under the Commercial Passenger (Road) Transport Act and Motor Vehicles Act.

The Director/Registrar adheres to the Information Privacy Principles and the Information Act.

By submitting an online application, you consent information being shared between the Registrar of Motor Vehicles and Director of Commercial Passenger (Road) Transport and any Communications and Dispatch Network or Motor Omnibus Operator where necessary, to validate personal details, including currency of authorities to drive a commercial passenger vehicle.

Note: Making a declaration knowing it is false in a material particular is an offence for which you may be fined or imprisoned.

After you apply

You will get a new CPV ID card posted to you within five working days.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 02 February 2018

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!