Register to apply for your H Endorsement

To apply for your H endorsement, you must register your information below.

If you are unclear about how to proceed, please review the Rideshare Driver application process on the NT.GOV.AU website.

Need help?

Email the Commercial Passenger Vehicle team, or call between 8am and 4pm business days on (08) 8924 7580.

We will respond to your enquiry as soon as we can.