There are basic safety precautions that can prevent children being injured at home, school in the playground and on the roads.
To find out more information on child safety go to the following pages:
- child abduction alerts
- child restraints
- child safety in your backyard
- children and falls at home
- children and storm safety
- children, vehicles, bikes and skateboards
- dog bites and children
- drowning and water safety
- fire, electrical safety and children
- leaving your children at home alone
- poisons and children
- protect your child from paedophiles
- scalds, burns and children.
Go to Kidsafe NT to find out more about preventing childhood injuries.
Last updated: 12 July 2017