Kidney and renal services
Alice Springs renal unit
The Renal Dialysis Unit (RDU) is located at the Flynn Drive Community Health Centre, 10 Flynn Drive, Gillen, about 3km from Alice Springs Hospital.
The 24 chair unit provides the following services:
- home haemodialysis
- peritoneal dialysis
- renal transplant
- anaemia management
- chronic kidney disease management
- mobile haemodialysis truck
- renal supportive care
- nurse-assisted community haemodialysis.
For more information call the RDU front reception on 08 8951 6750.
Opening hours are:
- Monday to Friday from 7am to 9.30pm
- Sundays from 7am to 3.30pm.
Fresenius Medical Care also has a dialysis clinic in Alice Springs.
For more information go to the Fresenius Medical Care website.
Last updated: 19 May 2022
Share this page:URL copied!