Healthy eating and good nutrition is important for health and wellbeing.
A varied, balanced diet rich in vegetables, fruit and whole foods can prevent and manage many lifestyle diseases that affect Territorians today.
Healthy eating resources
- Read the Australian Dietary Guidelines on the Australian Government's Eat for Health website.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Guide to Healthy Eating - download the PDF from the Australian Government's Eat for Health website.
- For tips, recipes, meal plans and resources, go to LiveLighter website.
- Information on smart eating for you, go to Dietitians Australia website.
- Get the nutrition and healthy eating resources on the Nutrition Australia website.
- Learn more about heart healthy meals, go to Heart Foundation website.
Last updated: 17 March 2022
Share this page:URL copied!