Online services for business

Find easy to use Northern Territory Government services.

Apply for a parks tour permit

Apply online for a permit to operate a tour in a Northern Territory park or reserve.

Apply for a white card

Apply for a Northern Territory general construction induction training card, also known as a white card.

Apply for a liquor licence

Apply for a licence online, including special and major event applications.

Start a business guide

Information to help you start a business in the Territory.

Food and retail licence check

Licences and registrations you may need to start a food or retail business.

MVR for business

Fleet, dealer and inspector registration transactions.

Contact a Territory Business Centre

Talk to someone about starting a business, licensing requirements and government assistance programs.


Parks tour permits

Apply online for a permit to conduct a tour in an NT park or reserve.

White cards online

Apply for, or replace, a general construction induction training card online.

Special and major event liquor licences

You can now apply for a special or major event liquor licence online.