Feedback and complaints about public housing
This page has information for public housing tenants and other people who want to give feedback or make a complaint about public housing.
Feedback or complaints can relate to any of the following:
- the service provided by the Department of Local Government, Housing and Community Development
- the decision making by the department
- people that work for the department
- antisocial behaviour by public housing tenants and their visitors
- how complaints are handled.
You can report antisocial behaviour in or around public housing properties by calling 1800 685 743 or emailing email@example.com.
You can also go to your local housing office and talk to someone at the counter.
Fill in the online antisocial behaviour complaint form - this gives you the option to be anonymous.
For urgent complaints outside business hours from 4pm to 8am, including public holidays and weekends, call the Northern Territory Police on 131 444.
To make a general complaint, or complain about a department staff member or public housing safety officer, call 1300 301 167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill in a form
You can also fill in a complaint form
Submit your form in person at your local housing office or by mail or email.
GPO Box 4621
Darwin NT 0801
Last updated: 01 July 2019