Feedback and complaints about public housing

Give feedback or make a complaint about public housing using the options below.

Feedback or complaints can relate to any of the following:

  • the service provided by the Department of Territory Families, Housing and Communities
  • the decision making by the department
  • people that work for the department
  • antisocial behaviour by public housing tenants and their visitors
  • how complaints are handled.

You can report antisocial behaviour in or around public housing properties by calling 1800 685 743 or emailing

In person

You can also go to your local housing office and talk to someone at the counter.


Fill in the online antisocial behaviour complaint form - this gives you the option to be anonymous.

Urgent enquiries

For urgent complaints outside business hours from 4pm to 8am including public holidays and weekends, call the Northern Territory Police on 131 444.

To make a general complaint, or to complain about a department staff member or public housing safety officer, call 1300 301 167 or email

Fill in a form

You can also fill in a complaint form.

Public housing complaint form DOCX (143.6 KB)
Public housing complaint form PDF (596.2 KB)

Submit your form in person at your local housing office or by mail or email.

GPO Box 4621
Darwin NT 0801

To give positive feedback about a staff member or other experience with the Department of Territory Families, Housing and Communities, call 1300 301 167 or go to your local housing office.

Last updated: 22 September 2020

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!