Feedback and complaints about public housing
Give feedback or make a complaint about public housing using the options below.
Feedback or complaints can relate to any of the following:
- the service provided by the Department of Territory Families, Housing and Communities
- the decision making by the department
- people that work for the department
- antisocial behaviour by public housing tenants and their visitors
- how complaints are handled.
You can also go to your local housing office and talk to someone at the counter.
Fill in the online antisocial behaviour complaint form - this gives you the option to be anonymous.
For urgent complaints outside business hours from 4pm to 8am including public holidays and weekends, call the Northern Territory Police on 131 444.
Fill in a form
You can also fill in a complaint form.
Submit your form in person at your local housing office or by mail or email.
GPO Box 4621
Darwin NT 0801
Last updated: 22 September 2020
Share this page:URL copied!