Apply for public housing


If you are on a low income, you can apply for public housing in the Northern Territory (NT).

Public housing is units and houses owned and managed by the government.

The rent is usually less than you would pay in the private sector.

To apply you will need to meet conditions relating to age, income and residency.

Contact your local housing office for information on the types of public housing available in your area.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 24 September 2015

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!