Update your address in the land register

You should apply to a Land Titles Office if you change your postal address so the office can continue to send you important notices.

These notices could include, if a person lodges a caveat against your property or a statutory charge.

Your address information is also used by other government organisations to contact you about your land. 

These include the following:

  • Power and Water Corporation
  • Valuer-General’s office
  • local councils.

There is no fee to change your address. 

Who can apply

You must be the registered owner or owners to apply.

You can prepare the form yourself or use the services of a professional like a licensed conveyancing agent or solicitor. 

How to apply

Follow these steps: 

Step 1. Print off an application to note change of address form on one piece of paper using double sided printing.

Step 2. Fill in the form. 

Step 3. All land owners must sign the form in front of a qualified witness who will also add their signature.

Step 4. Submit the original form at a Land Titles Office in person or by mail.

Contact a Land Titles Office for more information.

Last updated: 07 March 2016

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!