Wharves and moorings in Frances Bay, Darwin
This section has information for commercial and recreational boat owners and operators who want to use the wharves and mooring facilities in Frances Bay, Darwin.
This includes all of the following facilities:
- Fishermans Wharf
- Raptis Wharf
- Hornibrooks Pontoon
- careening poles
- Frances Bay Mooring Basin
- Sadgroves Creek.
You can find information in this section about all of the following:
- where to berth, moor or refuel a boat
- how to book a berth, mooring or a refuelling berth
- how to apply for a hot work permit
- charges for using these facilities.
Last updated: 01 February 2019