Arts and culture creative fellowship grants
If you’re a Northern Territory (NT) artist or arts worker, you may be eligible to apply for the following grants to support your career development:
- creative fellowship
- arts residencies and skills exchange.
Who can apply
To be eligible for the creative fellowship grant, you must have at least six years of professional arts practice in the NT.
Early and mid-career artists and arts workers are eligible to apply for the arts residency and skills exchange category. This category prioritises opportunities for Aboriginal and remote artists and art workers.
You must also meet other eligibility requirements in the Arts and Culture Grants Program guidelines.
What you can apply for
If you're eligible, you can apply for the following:
- creative fellowship – up to $20,000 to undertake:
- professional development
- arts residency or skills exchange – up to $10,000 to:
- exchange skills and
- get mentoring from NT arts sector professionals.
International travel is not supported at this time due to the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Before you apply
When you apply, you must include:
- a statement of how the activity will impact and build your career
- a self-directed program, timeline and locations of proposed activities
- proof it contributes to the arts and culture development of the NT
- proof showing more than six years of professional arts practice in the NT (if applying for the creative fellowship grant).
You must also read the below guidelines for eligibility and application requirements.
How to apply
Applications open on 15 February and close on 15 March 2021. Apply online at GrantsNT.
Applicants will be notified of funding outcomes from 6 May 2021.
For help or more information, contact Arts NT.
Last updated: 01 March 2021
Share this page:URL copied!