Arts project grants
You may be eligible to apply for funding for projects that support Northern Territory (NT) artists.
Grant categories are available for:
- projects that present, exhibit, distribute or promote NT arts practice
- development of artist and arts worker skills, knowledge and experience
- research, development or creation of new art works
- early career artists to develop new work, showcase or upskill
- innovative use of technology to reach and engage audiences.
Who can apply
You can apply if you're an NT individual, group or organisation.
You must meet the eligibility requirements in the Arts and Culture Grants Program guidelines.
What you can apply for
You can apply for up to $20,000 per application for:
- presentation and promotion
- skills development
- arts development.
You can apply for up to $15,000 per application as an early career artist to:
- develop new work
- showcase or
An early career artist is someone who is in their first five years of professional practice.
You can apply for up to $10,000 per application to:
- build digital capability
- develop online communities.
Before you apply
You must read the below guidelines for eligibility and application requirements.
How to apply
There are two rounds of funding available.
You can only start activities after the funding agreement is signed.
Applications close on 4 October 2021. Apply online at GrantsNT.
You will be notified of your application outcome from 29 November 2021.
Applications open 7 February 2022 and close on 14 March 2022.
You will be notified of your application outcome from 13 May 2022.
For help or more information, contact Arts NT.
Last updated: 30 August 2021
Share this page:URL copied!