Creative industries: arts project grant
You can apply for funding to develop and showcase arts in the Northern Territory (NT).
This funding is offered under the Arts Grants Program for projects that:
- present, exhibit or promote NT arts practice
- research, develop or create new art works
- develop artist and arts worker skills, knowledge and experience
- support emerging artists to develop new work, showcase or upskill.
You should read the Arts Grants Program guidelines before you apply.
What you can apply for
You can apply for:
- up to $20,000 per applicant for arts projects
- up to $15,000 for emerging artists to develop new work, showcase or upskill.
Funding is for activities starting from 1 January 2020.
Your project should support one of the following outcomes:
- development of NT arts and culture including new works by NT artists
- showcasing and promotion of NT artists
- opportunities for NT artists to develop skills or increase community access and participation in arts and culture
- employment for NT artists and arts workers.
Who can apply
Individuals, groups or not-for-profit organisations can apply.
Read the Arts Grants Program guidelines for full definitions and eligibility criteria.
The following may not be eligible:
- arts organisations receiving more than $100,000 per year through the Arts Grants Program
- projects directly associated with festivals and arts organisations receiving more than $100 000 per year.
When to apply
Applications open on 16 August and close on 23 September 2019.
Applicants will be notified of funding outcomes in November 2019.
How to apply
Apply online at GrantsNT.
For more information or assistance contact Arts NT.
Last updated: 20 March 2020
Share this page: