Arts and culture arts project grants
You may be eligible to apply for funding for projects that support Northern Territory (NT) artists.
Two grant categories are available for:
- research, development or creation of new art works
- projects that present, exhibit, distribute or promote NT arts practice
- development of artist and arts worker skills, knowledge and experience
- emerging artists to develop new work, showcase or upskill.
Who can apply
You can apply if you're an individual, group or organisation who meet the eligibility requirements.
Read more about the eligibility requirements in the Arts and Culture Grants Program guidelines.
What you can apply for
There are two funding categories below you can apply for.
You can apply for up to $20,000 per application for:
- arts and skills development
- presentation and promotion.
You can apply for up to $15,000 per application to support emerging artists.
An emerging artists is someone who is in their first five years of professional practice.
Regional and remote artists and arts organisations can apply for up to $15,000 per application to:
- create digital content
- build digital capability
- purchase reasonable equipment and software for creating your project as outlined in the application.
Before you apply
You must read the guidelines below for eligibility and application requirements before applying.
How to apply
Applications open on 1 March and close on 29 March 2021. Apply online at GrantsNT.
You will be notified of your application outcome from 14 May 2021. You can only start activities after the contract is signed.
For help or more information, contact Arts NT.
Last updated: 02 March 2021
Share this page:URL copied!