Professional development grant

You may be eligible to apply for up to $2,000 per year to present and participate at:

  • specialist arts workshops
  • arts industry forums
  • national markets.

Who can apply

You can apply if you're a Northern Territory artist or arts worker.

You must also meet other eligibility requirements in the Arts and Culture Grants Program guidelines.

Before you apply

You must read the Arts and Culture Grants Program guidelines for eligibility and application requirements.

Go to GrantsNT website for more information.

How to apply

This grant is open for applications all year until the funding runs out. Apply online at GrantsNT.

You will be notified of your application outcome within 20 working days of submitting your application.

You can only start activities after the funding agreement is signed.


For help or more information, contact Arts NT.

Last updated: 03 February 2022

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!