Professional development grant
If you are a Northern Territory (NT) artist or arts worker, you can apply for professional development and showcasing opportunities.
This funding is offered under the Arts Grants Program for projects that:
- increase access to development and training opportunities for NT artists or arts workers.
- increase skills, knowledge, capacity of artists and arts workers.
- showcase and profile NT arts and culture.
- employ of NT artists and arts workers.
- contribute to NT arts sector development.
What you can apply for
You can apply for a grant of up to $2,000 per applicant per year.
Professional development opportunities may include participation and showcasing at:
- specialist arts workshops
- arts industry forums
- or national markets and showcasing events.
Who can apply
You can apply for this grant if you are an individual and meet the Arts Grants Program guidelines.
When to apply
Grants are open all year round.
You will be notified of the outcome 30 days after your submission.
Your funded activities must not start before the notification date.
Before you apply
You should read the Arts Grants Program guidelines before you apply.
You must also make sure:
- At least 50% of the total budget for the activity comes from sources other than Arts NT. This may include in-kind support.
- You can demonstrate how the opportunity relates to the development of your professional career.
- You supply written confirmation or other supporting material relevant to the opportunity with your application.
If you have any questions or if your application will involve international travel you will need to talk to the senior arts broker before you submit.
How to apply
Apply online at GrantsNT.
For more information or assistance contact Arts NT.
Last updated: 04 February 2020