Professional development grant
If you are a Northern Territory (NT) artist or arts worker, you can apply for professional development and showcasing opportunities.
This funding is offered under the Arts Grants Program for projects that:
- increase access to development and training opportunities for NT artists or arts workers.
- increase skills, knowledge, capacity of artists and arts workers.
- showcase and profile NT arts and culture.
- employ of NT artists and arts workers.
- contribute to NT arts sector development.
What you can apply for
You can apply for a grant of up to $2,000 per applicant per year.
Professional development opportunities may include participation and showcasing at:
- specialist arts workshops
- arts industry forums
- or national markets and showcasing events.
Who can apply
You can apply for this grant if you are an individual and meet the Arts Grants Program guidelines.
When to apply
This grant has closed for the 2019 to 2020 year.
For more information or assistance contact Arts NT.
Last updated: 21 July 2020
Share this page: