Apply for a strategic arts grant
Strategic Arts Program grants offer support for new initiatives that aim to develop the art sector in the Northern Territory (NT).
The grants are part of the NT Arts Grants Program and support the following objectives to:
- grow a sustainable arts sector
- market and promote the arts
- increase opportunities for access and participation in the arts across the NT.
Focus areas for 2018-19 are:
- independent curators and producers
- access for artists with disabilities
- arts industry development
- arts trail capacity building.
When to apply
Applications are currently closed.
The next funding round will open from 1 February 2019 to 1 April 2019 for activities starting 1 July 2019.
Applications can be submitted on the Grants Tracker website.
Who can apply
You can apply for this grant if you, your group or your organisation meet the general NT Arts Grants Program requirements.
Before you apply
You should read the NT Arts Grants Program guidelines for detailed information on applying for Arts NT grants.
Discuss your project and the grant guidelines with an arts broker.
For more information or assistance contact Arts NT.
Last updated: 19 October 2018