School reports

Special needs student reports

If you child has special learning needs and has an Education Adjustment Plan (EAP) you may not receive an A to E report from their school. The EAP fulfils the written reporting requirements for your child.

You can talk to you child's teacher or principal if you would like to request more information about EAPs or A to E reporting and the best option for your child.

Talk to your child's teacher if you are concerned about your child's results.

Go to policies on the Department of Education website for more information about students with disability.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 04 February 2019

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.