Apply for a refund

If your child's circumstances change after you have paid the school fees, you may be able to claim a refund.

This depends on:

  • your child's visa type
  • the reason for a refund.

You must notify International Services in writing if you intend to withdraw your child from a course and would like to receive a refund.

To find out if you can apply for a refund, answer the questions below.

Last updated: 27 May 2019

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!