For registered training organisations (RTOs)
Apprentice and trainee funding
Your training organisation (RTO) may be able to apply for User Choice funding to deliver training for apprenticeships and traineeships in the Northern Territory (NT).
You may be able to apply for funding for your organisation to deliver the following:
- certificate II and III qualifications for new employees
- certificate IV or diploma for employees commencing employment or progressing from a lower level qualification
- one progression level for a student - for example, from certificate II to III, or certificate III to IV.
Benefits of funding
The aim of the User Choice funding program is to give employers and their apprentices or trainees:
- a choice of registered training organisations (RTOs)
- the ability to negotiate key aspects of their training, such as where, how and when it is provided.
Who can apply
You must be an RTO provider to apply for and receive this funding.
You will be offered a training contract once your application has been approved.
You must maintain your status as an RTO for the duration of your contract.
Read more on application criteria and contractual arrangements in the User Choice funding policy.
How to apply
Applications close on Friday 16 August 2019.
To apply for User Choice funding, follow these steps.
Step 1. Read the User Choice funding guidelines.
Step 2. Fill in the User Choice funding application .
Step 3. Submit your application by mail or email to:
User Choice program officer
Business and Workforce
GPO Box 3200
Darwin NT 0801
Phone: 08 8935 7720
Last updated: 22 September 2020
Share this page: