Mental Health Review Tribunal

Appeal the tribunal's decision

If you are unhappy with the Mental Health Review Tribunal's decision you can file an appeal to the Supreme Court

To have a matter heard by the Supreme Court you must be represented by a lawyer.

You should firstly discuss your case with your lawyer to find out whether you have grounds to ask for an appeal.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 02 March 2016

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.