The Overview Program reviews the position of your business, not-for-profit organisation or Indigenous enterprise.
It will help to examine the operating environment, as well as identify your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
The program will review practices in the following areas of your business or organisation:
- human resources.
What you will receive
After the program your consultant will give you a report. This report will likely include a selection of the following:
- a business background and industry overview
- your current marketing strategies, including key clients and competitors
- an operational and strategic overview
- details of your major plant, equipment and suppliers
- a human resources report and organisational chart, listing key personnel, management and training strategies
- your current financial position and key ratio trends and comments on major income and expenditure streams
- a SWOT analysis
- potential for diversification
- positioning for succession planning
- concluding remarks and recommendations, including areas for improvement.
How to apply
To find out if your business qualifies for the program contact a small business champion.