- About mineral titles
Types of mineral titles available for exploration and mining.
- After a mineral title has been granted
Conditions and requirements after a mineral title is granted including expenditure conditions, expenditure project area, renewal, amalgamate, suspend or cancel.
- Compliance and penalties
Types of actions that could result in prosecution for breach of the Mineral Titles Act in the Northern Territory.
- Apply for a mineral title
Follow this process to apply for a mineral title
- Managing disputes about mineral titles
Find out how you can resolve disputes about exploration and mining activities through NTCAT.
- Conditions on mineral titles
Conditions applying to all mineral titles in the Northern Territory, and conditions which are specific to an exploration licence.
- Mineral title fees and rents
Current fees and rents for mineral titles.
- Mining notices and advertising
Where to find notices and advertising for mineral title applications and cessations.
- Objections and submissions to mineral title applications
How to object to, or make a submission about, an energy title.
- Report on mineral titles
How and when to report on mineral titles including production, expenditure, amalgamating, submitting drill cores and annual and final reports.
- Surveys of mineral title boundaries
Survey requirements and details of survey types including licensed surveys and pegging or marking out.
- Dealings in mineral titles and applications for mineral titles
Rules, processes and forms to conduct dealings in mineral titles and mineral title applications including mortgage, devolution or transfer.
- Guide to caveats
How a caveat works in preventing dealings in mineral titles or mineral title applications, how to lodge and cancel a caveat.
- Mineral titles forms and guidelines
Quick access guides to all mineral title forms and guidelines.