Real estate, business and conveyancing agents


You need a licence to run a real estate business or work as a conveyancing agent in the Northern Territory. 

This section has information for individuals and organisations that want to apply or renew an agent licence. It also covers licence fees and how to advertise an agent licence application.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 02 August 2018