Complain about a real estate professional

You can complain about real estate professionals including real estate agents, conveyancing agents, business agents and agent's representatives.

Types of complaints

You can complain about the following types of conduct:

  • failing to act in your best interests
  • failing to carry out a lawful instruction
  • failing to exercise due skill, care or diligence.

To read the law go to the Agents Licensing Act 1979 and Agents Licensing Regulations 1979.

How to complain

Step 1. Fill in the disciplinary action form PDF (807.4 KB) - you must include the grounds, alleged breach and specific details of what happened and provide evidence.

Step 2. Submit your form to the Registrar of Land, Business and Conveyancing Agents by email, post or in person.



Registrar of Land, Business and Conveyancing agents

Department of the Attorney-General and Justice
GPO Box 1154
Darwin  NT  0801

In person

To your nearest Licensing NT office.


For help and more information contact the Licensing Board NT 08 8999 1800.

Last updated: 26 June 2020

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!