Real estate, business and conveyancing agents


You need a licence to run a real estate business or work as a conveyancing agent in the Northern Territory.

This section has information for individuals and organisations that want to apply or renew an agent licence.

You can also read about licence fees.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 08 September 2017

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.