This page has information on how to register with Quotations and Tenders Online and submit your responses to government quotations and tenders.
Quotations and Tenders Online
If you are a business, you can use Quotations and Tenders Online (QTOL) to do the following:
- view lists of prospective tenderers and current opportunities
- get tender documents
- lodge quotations and tenders
- view future tier 4 and 5 tender opportunities
- view closed quotations and tenders
- view awarded tenders for three months after the closing date
- view cancelled tenders and quotations
- request email notifications about opportunities as they are released
- receive reminders to update information such as insurance renewal and Contractor Accreditation Limited (CAL)
- receive reminders of tenders and quotations that are changed or about to close.
You can record and pre-fill standard business information, making preparation of quotations and tenders less repetitive.
It is preferred that you lodge quotations and tenders online. Depending on the lodgement requirements and procurement closing date you can also lodge by post or fax.
You can also check upcoming tenders and contracts for anticipated procurement activities for the current financial year.
Last updated: 29 June 2018