Visitation Reliant Support Program
Round 2 of the program provides additional support for businesses who rely on visitors from overseas and interstate.
Under round 2 of the program, eligible employing businesses will receive a $9,000 payment.
Non-employing businesses, including sole traders, will receive a $3,000 payment.
Who can apply
Businesses who received funding in round 1 of the Visitation Reliant Support program and suffered a drop of 50% or more in turnover between April and October 2021 compared to the same period in 2019 are eligible.
A business is also eligible if meets all of the following:
- it's a Territory enterprise that operates solely in one or more eligible sectors
- held a valid Australian business number (ABN) and registered for goods and services tax (GST) as at 1 July 2019
- was trading with an annual turnover of more than $75,000 and less than $10 million during 2018-19
- has had to stop or reduce trading as a result of the downturn in visitor numbers to the NT (because of government imposed restrictions or not)
- be able to prove a drop of at least 50% in turnover as a result of travel restrictions during April and October 2021, compared to the same period in 2019
- does not have an outstanding debt due and payable to Tourism NT or the NT Government.
Businesses with an annual turnover exceeding $10 million in 2018-19 will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Eligible sectors include:
- wholesale and retail trade
- provision of accommodation and / or food services
- transport, postal, warehousing and / or storage of stock in trade
- education and training
- provision of arts and / or recreational services.
Who can't apply
Businesses can't apply if they have already received (or expect to receive) support from either the:
- Arts and Culture COVID-19 Interruption Support Package or
- the Tourism Survival Fund (round 1 or round 2).
How to apply
Applications are now closed.
You must read, understand and agree to the program's terms and conditions before you apply.
After you apply
Applications are assessed in order of the date and time received.
You will be notified of the outcome when the assessment is complete.
|3 December 2021||Applications open|
|31 January 2022||Applications close|
COVID-19 vaccination requirements
From 25 December 2021, vaccination requirements will apply to all:
- NT Government contractors and
- grant recipients.
To find out more, read the conditions of contract for COVID-19 mandatory requirements.
The terms and conditions include an extra declaration for all Department of Industry, Tourism and Trade grants.
Applicants must confirm they are meeting the directions of the policy. The department may ask for proof to check compliance.
For more information or to find other types of support for your business, call a small business champion on 1800 193 111.
Last updated: 11 February 2022
Share this page:URL copied!