Get financial help: farm businesses
You may be able to get financial support to help with your farm costs.
Find out if you are eligible for:
You may also be eligible to apply for rent release from a pastoral lease.
Find out about rural assistance and support services that help farmers and their families.
To find out about other support and services, go to the FarmHub website.
You can get all of the following:
- information for farmers and farming communities
- assistance and advice to manage hardship through drought
- climate information.
Australian Government support
To find out about support for communities living through the immediate and longer term effects of drought and flood, go to the National Drought and North Queensland Flood Response and Recovery Agency website.
You can find out about:
- the Australian Government's plan for drought
- drought response progress and milestones to date
- mental health service provider information to support families and communities affected by drought
- charities and non-government organisations
- community visits program information.
Last updated: 02 September 2021
Share this page:URL copied!