School bus alerts and route changes
Follow NT Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics on Facebook for the latest news and updates.
Changes from Monday 5 November 2018
Travel routes will temporarily change for the following buses:
- route 50A, 50B, 50D, 104 and 203 - Darwin High School and Darwin Middle School
- route 104 - Nightcliff Middle School
- route 54 - St John's College
- route 131 - Essington School
- route IEU3 - Anula, Moil and Sanderson schools.
From 5 November, services currently travelling along Lakeside Drive will change due to roadworks.
Buses will follow their normal route then divert to Alawa Crescent.
Bus stops along Lakeside Drive will not be in use during this period.
Additional bus stops will be installed along Alawa Crescent and Stasinowsky Street.
The first stage of the roadworks are expected to be completed by the end of January 2019.
Read the map below to find your nearest bus stop.
Changes from Monday 15 October 2018
Travel routes will change for the following buses:
- route 200 - Palmerston Christian College
- route 205 - Darwin High School and Darwin Middle School
- route 214 - St John's College
- route 244 - Bakewell Primary School.
From 15 October, these buses will turn left from Rosebery Drive to Lambrick Avenue. They will then do a U-turn at the roundabout at Lambrick Avenue and Chung Wah Terrace before continuing on their current travel routes.
The change also includes an additional bus stop - 970 on Lambrick Avenue.
Bus times should not be affected.
Read the map.
Last updated: 01 November 2018