Public bus alerts and route changes

This page has the latest information on unexpected or temporary changes to bus routes and timetables.

Facebook Follow NT Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics on Facebook for the latest news and updates.

Change to route 4 - Saturday and Sunday service only

Starting Saturday 27 October

On Saturday and Sunday only the route 4 bus will change.

Starting Saturday 27 October, the bus will now stop at the Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory.

There is no change to the departure time of the bus from the interchanges.

There are changes to times at bus stops.

You will need to check the below timetables for when your bus will arrive at your stop.

Updated timetables will be installed at route 4 bus stops.

Last updated: 19 October 2018