Public bus alerts and route changes
Temporary changes and updates to bus routes and timetables in the Northern Territory (NT) are published below.
For more news and updates, follow NT Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics on Facebook.
From Monday 23 November 2020, bus route 101 will operate as route 100 at 2:40pm only.
This means the bus will stop at the same locations as route 100, except Ulpaya Road, as follows:
- interchange at 2:40pm
- Priest Street at 2:46pm
- Dixon Road at 2:51pm
- Dalgety Road at 2:58pm
- interchange at 3:10pm.
This change is to help ease congestion on the road during school pick-up.
From Monday 23 November, a new timetable for route 14 will start.
- adjusting the arrival and departure times later (average of five to 10 minutes)
- cancelling one 14(c) service via the Darwin Waterfront due to low passenger numbers.
See the new route 14 timetable .
From Monday 28 September, the new bus route exits the city via Cavenagh Street, instead of Smith Street.
The new bus route:
- enters the city via Daly and Mitchell streets
- through to the Darwin interchange on Harry Chan Avenue
- exits the city via Cavenagh Street through Daly Street.
Updated bus timetable has one to two minutes difference in the scheduled departure times from the Darwin bus interchange.
School and urban bus services will stop at St Mary’s Catholic Primary School bus stop.
See the bus stop 70 timetable and map below.
For general bus enquiries or feedback, call Public Transport on 08 8924 7666:
- between Monday to Friday from 6:45am to 4:30pm and
- Saturdays from 9am to 1pm.
You can also submit your feedback on the Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics website.
Read more about public transport and cycling.
Last updated: 18 November 2020
Share this page: